Thursday, 13 July 2017

First Post Dread

So I created this blog almost two weeks ago...

Since then I have built up to this first post so much that at this point I just need to write any old shit and get it out there just to get it over with and get started.
It's not like many people are even going to read this one right?

So I've always wanted to be a writer and the first step towards that is actually writing and the second is just putting myself out there and letting people read what I have to say about life, love, travel, being a navy wag, working in the third sector by day and a bar by night - and generally trying to traverse life after my 20s!

Couple of content warnings:

1) I swear a lot (sorry Mum and Mum in law)
2) I love travel and I love talking about it
3) You'll have to read my poetry
4) I rant about things, especially when my other half is away, which is a lot.

Other than that this blog is just me, and I'm really looking forward to writing for all of you kind enough to follow me, and will embrace any feedback (apart from unnecessary trolling of course.)

Happy reading!

Holly x




2 comments:

  1. Loving the new blog and looking forward to reading your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to read your life Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete